3.18.2012

The Edit: Totes



Every season I embark on the search for new arm candy. I have a lot of criteria and being a working girl small bags need not apply. I need something large enough not only to hold all the essentials: wallet, keys, makeup bag, phone but also all the things city folk carry around: iPad/laptop, flats (for when my fabulous heels start to kill me), water bottle, and whatever I may have purchased along the way. That being said it can't be heavy on it's own. So it needs to be functional and stylish enough that I can go from work to dinner and drinks. I've scoured the inventory in Manhattan's choicest shops and was really drawn to all the color but for those of you who want to stick to the neurtals I snuck in the Celine. Here is my edit! xx j

                                                       Givenchy Anitgona Tote $1280 available at Barneys
                                            Proenza Schouler PS1 Tote $1995 available at Bergdorf Goodman
                                             Alexander Wang Prisma Tote $685 available at Alexander Wang
                                                  Celine Phantom Luggage $ 2600 available at Kirna Zabete

2 comments:

  1. I love the Alexander Wang

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS1 tote is my favorite! Nice and bright and soo gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete