5.27.2012

Studded Sandals

Valentino Leather RockStud Thong Flat $845

Zara Studded Sandal $129
Zara
All spring I have been thinking about the perfect summer sandal. My eye has been on the Valentino leather rockstud thong flat, but at $845, I was nervous to pull the trigger. When I finally decided that I could not live without them, they were sold out in my size. Luckily, Zara saved the day with their studded sandal made with Swarovski elements at $129.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! xo, 5th

4 comments:

  1. Great find...just ordered them at zara.com thanks for sharing your great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really really wanted to get these but they are sold out in my country :( So i wanna order them online without trying them on. Do they run true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you ever end up buying them? Did they run true to size?

      Delete