6.19.2013

Inspired by... Isabel Marant






:: Jacket- Monsoon UK :: Top- Zara :: Jeans- Rag & Bone ::
:: Purse- Alexander Wang :: Clogs- No 6 ::

I've been in love with the Weez Jacket from Isabel Marant's Fall 2012 collection ever since it hit the runway. I wasn't, however, in love with the $4600 price tag. I thought I would have to admire from afar until I spotted a woman in Nolita with a similar style jacket on. I literally ran across Lafayette dodging cabs and errant cyclists, nearly got killed (ok it wasn't so dramatic) to catch up to her to ask her where it was from. She was English (of course) and told me it was from Monsoon UK. Ordered it on my iPhone right then and there. So yeah, I'm a little obsessed with the jacket! The site has some other amazing jackets too, so check out the Monsoon website ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment