1.10.2014

Press on Babble.com



Check us out on babble.com!


Mom Style: The Ladies Behind 5th & Jane


By YANIRA GARZA 
3 seasons ago, I headed out to New York City for my first Fashion Week. I had access to one presentation, one show across town and a chance to write for a magazine I had grown up reading. I decided to make the best of it, do a little shopping in the outer boroughs,  dine at my favorite restaurants and even try my hand at street style photography which in fact got published. During a day of ‘scouting’ for images, I fell in love with two women who didn’t look like the typical style bloggers walking around that day. They were heading into the shows and were shocked I wanted to photograph them. One in the business world and the other is a doctor, these two Manhattan moms from 5th & Jane, shows us just how fun (drool worthy and enviable) a mom’s wardrobe can be.

Mom Style: The Ladies Behind 5th & Jane

The Gals Of 5th & Jane

These NYC moms started an amazing style and fashion blog named after the streets they live on, one lives on 5th and the other on Jane, obviously.

http://www.babble.com/style/mom-style-the-ladies-behind-5th-jane/

No comments:

Post a Comment