11.07.2013

Women's Venture Fund Gala 2013



MC Rebecca Jarvis 

Frederique Van Derwal & Nicholas K 
My Family








Women's Venture Fund, a non-profit organization that helps women establish thriving businesses, held their annual Defining Moments Gala at Capitale on Tuesday, November 5th.  I have been a board member for the last 5 years and each year J & I help plan this incredible party. This year I wore a Haute Hippie white dress & J wore a Helmut Lang dress and an Adrienne Landau vest. The Gala was a huge success and I want to thank our lovely host, Rebecca Jarvis (host on ABC news), keynote speaker Frederique Van Derwal (Founder of Frederique's Choice) & all of our fabulous guests for helping to make it perfect! xo, 5th

2 comments:

  1. Best things are always old, and we always need some so called old fashion things nowadays! So I just collect some classic sheepskin coats for men, inspired by some tradition rancher sheepskin shearling coat classic design style in www.cwmalls.com, quality fabric of course (thick shearling sheepskin with soft yet durable exterior)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete