7.08.2013

Obsessed: No 6 Clogs

My No 6 Collection: Huarache, Old School, and Open Toe Weave
Living in the city I'm forever in the search for comfortable stylish shoes. My search is over. Meet No 6. These are the shoes I've been waiting for. I discovered them (from my daughter's nursery school teacher, no less!) 3 months ago and have already bought 3 pairs. I've walked miles in them and they are a dream! The Huarche have gone with every sun dress I own and also look great with shorts. The Old School I wear more with jeans and the Open Toe go with everything in between.

You can order them online here or head down to the store in NoLita. There you can try on the various styles and have them custom made! They are hand made in NYC and the turn around time is 10 days. I should warn you they are quite addictive. On my first trip to the store I met a woman there who owned 70, yes 70 pairs. I thought she was off her rocker. 3 pairs in 3 months? I might be a little off mine too :o) xxj

1 comment:

  1. Saw them in your last post and I went downtown and custom ordered a pair! I can't wait to get them!!!

    ReplyDelete