7.12.2013

Vacation Looks


I took my family away for a week out west and since I was running around a ton, I stayed pretty casual. I played with a lot of color and mixed up my favorite contemporary designers.  Joie makes one of my favorite tees and with white jeans and and my Sand by Saya sandals, I felt comfy and stylish. I went neutral and paired my shredded Current Elliot Jeans with a Vince Tee and my new Isabel Marant Jenny boots (thank you Fred Segal!). I also love Current Elliot's cut offs and went funky with a Yamak NY bright pink racerback blouse and a tribal print jacket. My favorite outfit was the yellow Joie pants and AG tank. These were some of my looks for the week. Hope you like! xo, 5th

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely ADORE all your vaca looks!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete